Lightning Line Lightning Line

LOL

Nice man, thanks for using my song, I didn't know you did you never messaged me =/, anyways its cool I enjoy cool flashing lines =P

Naurto Party III Naurto Party III

Nice Dialogue!

You got Dane Cook dialogue in it, ya got Bad Santa dialogue in it, and everything else that I love is in it! Cept Naruto, naruto sucks balls, but this is a fine parody! Im protecting it ^.^

Bomb Arena Bomb Arena

Reminds me of Lapland that Stickfigure puzzle game

------^ nuff Said, I liked it, the song was a bit...unfitting but still the overall was good, I give it a 4/5

meatwad arMOONgeddon meatwad arMOONgeddon

Finally a good ATHF game!!!

Dude, this should be on adult-swim's website for ATHF, that was really good! If anyone loves ATHF as much as I do, I have great news!!!:

1: The ATHF Movie is going to release sumtime in Spring 2007!
2: The new season 5 will be out soon! Ive seen most of the new ones allready, like Dickesode, Handbanana, Global Grilling, Party All The TIme, Ezekiel, Bart Oates, etc etc etc!!!

Great game, and I love the main screen, I love that part of that episode!!! "Allright WTF does this say!" lol XD, I love the code and I didnt know how to do the start button so I guessed and it worked! 5/5! Check out my music!!

Character Maker Character Maker

yes, I tribute 4 me has been put in a flash!

nuf said >.<_|..|

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

2 words: Friggin Awesome

That was unbelieveable, Ive never played a puzzle game this good [0.0]
This is the best puzzle game ever!!!!!! Make a sequal with more obstacles!!!

Slam Jam Space Ham Slam Jam Space Ham

Dude. LONG TIME NO SPEAK. How the fuck you been mang? Still producing I see?

Father-of-Death responds:

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Stag Party (anthrogh Rmx) Stag Party (anthrogh Rmx)

I second Father-of-Death's comment. Dig the drop :) could use a little thicker sub bass but it's bangin.

!~[Skull]~! !~[Skull]~!

5/5, 10/10, just one problem yo

crank the gain on those DRUMS mannn they dont master themselves, dont get me wrong it sounds so smooth and sick, it just needs that crunchier heavier kick and snare

MmmCake responds: